Your needs first
- Products and services are prioritised and designed with and for our users.
- We welcome feedback through any channel and always acknowledge it.
- We will respond to your enquiries within three days and be clear in our response.
- We will always make clear what we plan to deliver to you and why, as well as setting out our expectations of you as a user/client.
- We will ensure that that our work is accurate, well presented, properly contextualised and actionable.
- We will keep users informed of new developments and signpost opportunities for users to work together.
- We act with discretion and confidentiality. We will never share information about an organisation without their express permission.
Mission before profit
- Any surplus generated through Audience Finder services will be reinvested in the programme.
- The essential Audience Finder service as funded by Arts Council England will always be free and open to any organisation contributing data.
- Prices and fees for any paid-for services, options or add-ins will be clearly displayed and discussed.
- We seek out collaboration and resources to add value and make connections that bring efficiencies for the benefit of the sector.
- All our work respects the views and rights of audiences.
Committed to quality
- We have established QA processes which are transparent, externally verified and regularly reviewed.
- All our funded programmes are independently evaluated.
- Audience Finder has a critical friend as adviser.
- We have clear security safeguarding polices (and are registered with the ICO) which are integral to our methodologies and approaches.
- We take our responsibilities seriously under the Equality Act 2010 and have a policy in place.
We are responsible custodians of the national audience data set
- We only use data for the good of the public and sector and will never use data for profit without public benefit.
- We are committed to Open Data principles, and make data safely available in a form suitable to those who can bring value to the sector.
- We will always make aggregated data available to Arts Council England but will not make data about specific organisations available without their express permission.
If you have suggestions to make or feel that we have not acted according to the Charter, please email the Support & Community team with your issue straight away.