As every savvy arts marketer, development professional, and programmer knows, you need to nurture and maximise relationships with your current audiences. Knowing how and when to send the right offer to a receptive patron is one of the most powerful ways to drive sales; conversely, nothing can sour a relationship faster than the wrong messaging at the wrong time.
That's why an Audience Spectrum Licence is a crucial tool to have in your arsenal and is one of the most effective ways to apply segmentation to your campaigns.
All licenses are available with an optional Audience Spectrum persona and objective setting session available in person or online.
Purchasing an Audience Spectrum Licence:
- allows you to tag your records in your ticketing system, database, or CRM at an individual customer level
- lets you easily profile your audiences to create targeted marketing campaigns
- is fully GDPR compliant and easy to set up.
- Allows you to tag your records in your ticketing system, database, or CRM at an individual customer level when you are contributing ticketing data to Audience Answers.
- Evaluate your audiences at a customer level for reporting to funders and stakeholders.
- Quarterly updates and automated set-up for Spektrix & Ticketsolve users.
Licences now include the next generation of Audience Spectrum segmentation.
Cost are for an annual licence to tag your whole database, and update new records up to 4 times within that year.
Number of records
|124,999 records or less||£1,750 + VAT per year|
|125,000 - 249,999 records||£3,000 + VAT per year|
|250,000 - 499,999 records||£5,000 + VAT per year|
|More than 500,000 records||POA, over £7,000 + VAT per year|
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will get in touch to discuss how you can get your database tagged and start growing your existing audiences with informed and laser-specific insight.