Original research and insights so far include:
- Five Years of Sales. A brief overview of Audience Finder sales data over the last five financial years (2015/16 to 2019/20).
- Back Light Report. A report providing a comparative baseline of what ticket sales look like in a typical theatre year, taken from averages from 2017-2019.
- Ghost Light Report. A monthly updated tracker of sales data from Audience Finder for 2020, compared to that baseline, to help understand the impact of COVID-19 on the cultural sector and particularly ticketed arts organisations.
- Digital Audience Survey. Latest findings from our survey of how audiences have responded to arts, culture and heritage online during lockdown.
- Act Two Survey. Analysis of data from Indigo’s Act Two survey to understand ‘regular and frequent’ audiences’ reactions to digital cultural content.
- Audience Spectrum through COVID-19. Insights into Audience Spectrum segments' changed behaviour and attitudes to arts, culture and heritage engagement through the crisis.
- Audiences Between Lockdowns. A report profiling audiences that returned to cultural organisations for in-person visits or performances between the first and second lockdowns.
- COVID-19 Cultural Participation Monitor. The first wave of findings from our nationwide longitudinal panel survey of changing views about participating in creative and cultural activities through the pandemic.
- Scottish Intentions Survey. A 'temperature taking' survey, conducted in partnership with Creative Scotland, of organisations across the nation and their audiences' attitudes to returning to culture post-COVID.