As organisations increase and experiment with their online offers, they need to know their digital audiences — who they are, their motivations and behaviours. So we've created a new Digital Audience Survey to do just that. The core survey aligns with our Audience Finder survey and is free to take part in, as part of The Audience Agency’s COVID-19 support package. We also have some additional great value options that you can use to gain deeper insight.
The Core Survey
The Digital Audience Survey is designed to help you:
- Understand who your online audiences are and get their feedback.
- If you participate in Audience Finder, compare the profile of your physical and digital audiences – including Audience Spectrum segments.
- Compare your digital audience with other organisations in the cultural sector.
- Compare your audiences to other digital cultural audiences across the UK.
- Identify opportunities for future audience and programme development.
- Plug some of the audience ‘data gap’ resulting from the COVID-19 crisis.
The Audience Agency can also provide some great value additional features including:
- Tailored questions | £100 + VAT per question.
- Personalised survey (addition of a logo and your organisation's name within the introduction and question texts) | £100 + VAT.
- Additional Audience Spectrum or Mosaic profiles | £200/£350 + VAT respectively.
- Bespoke reporting or support with interpreting your results | Get in touch.
How can my organisation take part?
- Read through our Digital Survey Guidance to check whether this is right for you and to understand how you can get the most out of the survey.
- To get started, simply fill in our Digital Audience Survey request form.
- One of our team will be in touch within 2 working days with your survey link.
- Share the survey link with your online audiences via your social media channels and website (either via a pop-up, banner or as an embedded link).