Audience Evidence so far includes:
- Insights into Audience Spectrum segments' changed behaviour and attitudes to arts, culture and heritage engagement through the crisis.
- Latest findings from our Digital Audience Survey about how audiences have responded to arts, culture and heritage online during lockdown.
- Analysis of data from Indigo’s Act Two survey to understand ‘regular and frequent’ audiences’ reactions to digital cultural content.
- A report profiling audiences that returned to cultural organisations for in-person visits or performances between the first and second lockdowns.
- The first wave of findings from our COVID-19 Cultural Participation Monitor, our nationwide longitudinal panel survey of changing views about participating in creative and cultural activities through the pandemic.
- A 'temperature taking' survey, conducted in partnership with Creative Scotland, of organisations across the nation and their audiences' attitudes to returning to culture post-COVID.