Digital For... will be a diverse series of practical workshops designed to help arts, culture and heritage professionals make better use of digital by understanding its transformational potential and how to leverage it to achieve your organisational goals. Each workshop will be delivered by one of our experts and is designed to help you find solutions to specific challenges.
As a taster of what is possible digital can be used across your organisation to:
- Recast your whole strategy – and transform your organisation
- Craft the identity of places and spaces
- Reach and engage audiences across a range digital platforms and services
- Develop new experiences, services and products
- Significantly change your business model and financial resilience
- Develop skills, capacity and talent
And yet, most of us lack the confidence, the knowledge and the time to take advantage of the opportunities offered by digital. These workshops will help you change that in one session, building your confidence and know-how. We’ll make sure that you leave knowing both what you can achieve with digital – and where to start.
We’re continually evolving what we cover and where in this programme. Please do get in touch if:
- you are interested in a specific topic but cannot make our current dates
- you have a suggestion of a topic we’ve missed
- you’d like to cohost a workshop
- you’d prefer a closed workshop for your organisation only.
Upcoming Digital For... workshops
Digital for... Organisational Maturity
Digital is about so much more than just your website, your IT systems or your social media. Being a twenty-first-century cultural leader requires a high-level understanding of how digital is a part of your wider organisational maturity – and how it can help achieve your strategic goals and mission.
11 June 2020 in London - Find out more
Digital For … Growing Audiences
Grow your understanding of how to develop a meaningful measurement framework for your digital marketing activity.
23 June 2020 in Manchester - Find out more
Digital for...Capital Projects
Capital projects are about ‘clicks’ as well as ‘bricks’ – but, in the cultural sector, investments in digital can be as much about collections and signage as a website or online shop. This session brings together all the aspects of digital that contribute to places and spaces that work for visitors, audiences, volunteers… and funders.
25 June 2020 in London - Find out more
You may also be interested in the Data For... series:
Data For... is a series of diverse, highly practical workshops designed to help a wide range of cultural professionals to make more and better use of evidence and data in their work.
Data For... workshop titles include:
- Data For... Beginners
- Data For... Audience Development
- Data For... Digital Marketing
- Data For... Managing Relationships
- Data For... Evaluation
- Data For... Touring