Our experts provide guidance and insights in a small-group interactive session, during which you will consider and discuss your own individual situations.
We will shortly be announcing further Masterclass titles and dates. Sign up to our newsletters, or keep an eye on our event pages for regular updates.
Masterclasses currently available...
Masterclass | Online Community Participation
Learn how to develop an online community participation programme.
Topics covered in this session:
- The principles of effective community participation
- Considering the best approach for your programme
- Practical and technical issues including considering accessibility
- Digital exclusion issues.
Date: Thursday 20 August 2020, 10:00 AM - 13:00 PM
Masterclass | Data and Insight to Make Your Case
The session broadly covers evaluation and impact, and the metrics which can be used to help your organisation to tell a unique story.
Topics included in this session:
- Using primary and secondary data sources
- Understand what impact is, and how to use it effectively
- Using a range of existing frameworks
- When to use qualitative or quantitative methods
- Commissioning an impact study
- Learn how to use impact data to tell a compelling story about your organisation.
Date: Monday 24 August 2020, 10:00 AM - 13:00 PM
Please note that, in response to the current development with COVID-19 and advice from Public Health England, The Audience Agency have will now be conducting the majority of our events, training and workshops online for the foreseeable future.
For any enquiries, please get in touch with Louise Kenny, Interim Coordinator of Marketing & Communications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.