An organisation of talent and creativity
To deliver our work we rely on a team of talented and creative staff, a network of experts across different professions and disciplines: consultancy, research, operations and service delivery, software development, project management, marketing, finance and administration.
An organisation driven by its values
The Audience Agency’s values are at the centre of our culture. Being Connectors, People-centred and Trusted is important to us, and we reflect those values in everything we do. We are learning to become a largely remote-working organisation, with the team spread across the UK. Fairness, respect and a culture of collaboration and team-work come as standard at The Audience Agency.
What we offer
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays plus the days between Christmas and New Year.
- Opportunity for flexible working patterns, which are open to all staff.
- Commitment to (and budget for) career development.
- Support for personal growth and development, whether that be volunteering or extended time off for travel (length of service dependent).
- Regular and supportive feedback and appraisals.
- Auto enrolment into a workplace pension scheme (employer contributions of 3% and employee contributions of 5%)
In return, we ask that all staff
- retain a thirst for learning and development, of themselves and their team
- work collaboratively and engage with others
- respect and promote diversity and inclusion
- act and behave according to The Audience Agency's values
The work of the Consultancy team is multi-disciplinary covering a wide range of projects for individual organisations across the UK and internationally alongside complex multi-partner collaborations and longer-term projects of national significance.
The focus of this role will be supporting the development and delivery of our participatory area of work, collaborating with clients across the UK who are seeking to work with communities and increase the diversity of their stakeholders.
To find out more about the role and how to apply, please download the application pack below:
You may also contact Carly Henderson, Senior Consultant in Co-Creation, Participatory Practice and Evaluation, if you wish to discuss the role further.
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 3 January 2023 (Interviews will be held on 18 January 2023).
Sign up for The Audience Agency monthly newsletter to be among the first to find out about new vacancies, events and opportunities to get involved in new initiatives.