We work with lots of organisations to help them to listen to what people are really saying – and to make lasting change towards improving access and being more inclusive.
Working with our regular collaborators, we can help you to:
- Review your accessibility. Audit your facilities and services from the perspective of disabled, family or other first-time users.
- Engage with your community. Carry out accessible research and sensitive consultation with people in your community.
- Have the right conversations. Take part in meaningful dialogue with BAME communities and their organisations.
- Identify unintentional barriers. Recognise where discouragement might occur, especially in the context of race, socio-economic status, class or disability.
- Work cooperatively. Co-design spaces and activities that are relevant and universally accessible.
- Empower your team. Enable your staff to explore and address issues of unconscious bias in a refreshing, engaging way.
- Appeal to funders. Develop an audience strategy to support fundraising requirements and meet major funding bodies' needs.