We can help you to engage an entirely new audience by designing a relevant, fresh experience - from first communication to follow-up visit. At the same time, your whole organisation will learn to:
- Co-design and co-create with audiences. Learn simple, effective techniques for developing your programme with, not just for, your audiences.
- Breakdown unintentional barriers. Make sure you're not inadvertently discouraging visitors.
- Understand less confident audiences. Know what their needs are and how to communicate that you can meet them.
- Be relevant. Create experiences that are more directly relevant to your audiences.
- Make evidence-based creative decisions. Use data, research and prototypes to realise new ideas.
- Make sure all voices are heard. Get your teams pulling together creatively.
- Develop long-term inclusivity practices. Embed habits that make your organisation more inclusive moving forward.
Get in touch to talk about audience-centring your approach