Do you need to understand the feasibility of a new service or development? Is it time to rethink your cultural, leisure or community strategy? Do you need evidence to support the development of a funding bid? Or maybe you need help to evidence impact within the Local Authority?
We can help you to
- Build a picture of cultural engagement in your locality using population data and our cultural engagement datasets.
- Understand more about which of your residents engage with leisure and culture - and where they do it.
- Find out who is not engaging with culture and understand why that might be.
- Put a local understanding in the context of national trends in cultural engagement.
- Identify potential market opportunities and understand how to pursue them.
- Put all of this together as a feasibility study to provide evidence for strategic developments
We do this by
- Informing strategy development by providing you with the story of engagement in a place.
- Auditing existing cultural engagement data – using our datasets and that held locally.
- Mapping local resident engagement using multiple data sources.
- Profiling the population and cultural engagers using Mosaic and Audience Spectrum to understand consumer behaviours.
- Assessing future engagement potential.
- Designing and delivering community and stakeholder consultation.
- Designing and embedding evaluation and monitoring frameworks to evidence impact across financial, social and artistic outcomes.
- Supporting service design through training in design thinking.