Thinking about collaborating?
Tailored to your requirements, The Audience Agency can support organisations who may be considering collaboration, to better understand the local population and current barriers to engagement in their area.
Just getting started?
For organisations who have already started working together in a focussed way to increase the diversity of audiences and participants, The Audience Agency can evaluate the impact of new engagement approaches through ongoing monitoring.
The Audience Agency can:
- Facilitate and engage key cultural providers in an area
- Enable organisations to monitor engagement over time through use of the Audience Finder service and access to the accompanying insight dashboards.
- Develop a baseline of engagement which can be placed in the context of the local population and propensity to engage – and thereby enable tracking of non-users.
- Facilitate use of monitoring data for advocacy, reporting and planning purposes to attract funding and develop audiences.
- Assess barriers and motivations identified through primary and secondary research and consultation
The benefits of working as a group or consortium, will enable organisations to compare findings and understand collective and individual impacts. This approach is especially useful if you are planning or working on joint initiatives and activities or are have a joint funder who is funding specific programmes of work in a specific place.