We are currently running this webinar, free of charge, on 1 April 2020 and 8 April 2020. Find out more on our events page.
Google Analytics in one of the most effective free tools to understand how people are using your website. But if you don’t know what to look for, where to find it or what to do with the numbers, it can be difficult to use it effectively.
Katie Moffat, Head of Digital at The Audience Agency, will help you get to grips with Google Analytics and make the most of this powerful tool.
"Katie ran a full day’s training for us in Google Analytics. It was an exceptional course, introducing terminology and then progressing through to more advanced use. Katie is a brilliant trainer, she’s warm, approachable and made the day fun and easy to understand. Katie balanced and adapted the training to suit the groups various levels of understanding and was really thorough in her responses to questions (of which there were many!)"
Ellie Russell, Marketing Manager, The Point & The Berry Theatre
(comment relates to an in-person Google Analytics workshop that Katie ran for the theatre).
Each 90-minute webinar covers:
- an introduction to digital measurement, what is useful to measure?
- how Google Analytics accounts work including practical administration
- an overview of the Google Analytics interface including the most commonly used and useful reports
- an introduction to dashboards
- how to understand how people are finding your website and the effectiveness of your digital marketing
This webinar is suitable for people who are responsible for a website and want to be able to analyse how it is performing with a view to improving its effectiveness.
Cost: £250 + VAT